2018 FRS ScholarshipDon't delay - apply today!
Twin Lakes partners with the Foundation for Rural Service to strongly support the continuing education of rural youth. We proudly support the FRS Scholarships and are excited to give local seniors this opportunity.
Each applicant must meet the following requirements:
• Have Twin Lakes service where they live.
• Be a graduating high school senior.
• Be a United States citizen.
• Be accepted by an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school.
• Have at least a C grade point average (GPA).
• Express an interest to return to a rural community following graduation.
We invite those seniors that meet the requirements to fill out and participate in the 2018 Scholarship Program. Make sure your application is postmarked to FRS by March 1st, 2018.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your local high school guidance counselor or the Marketing department at Twin Lakes by calling 931.268.2151.