Before you call...
Before you call Technical Support, please review the list of common solutions below.
PROBLEM: I was connected and now I keep getting a message that reads "Cannot display page."
- Solution 1
Please try rebooting your computer or web connected device and see if the issue is resolved.
- Solution 2
- Please shutdown your computer or web connected device.
- If you have a third party router such as a Cisco, Linksys, Netgear, Dlink, or other please power it down also.
- Please unplug the ac power from your modem and leave it unplugged for 10 seconds before plugging it back in.
- Please wait one minute then power on your third party router if present.
- Please wait one additional minute then turn on your computer or web connected device and try again.
- Solution 3
- Please check the dsl status light on your modem or modem router.
- If it is lit a solid color please continue to the next Solution.
- If blinking or not lit please verify the telephone line is plugged correctly in the back of the modem and into the wall jack.
- If it is plugged in correctly, please use a phone to test the line for dial tone. If no dial tone is present please contact technical support.
- If dial tone is present please reconnect the modem and try again.
- If the light is still blinking or not lit please contact technical support.
- Solution 4
- If using a wireless device please try plugging the device in wired directly to your modem or router with a Cat5 or Cat6 Ethernet cable.
- If connecting wired works, please contact our technical support for assistance with your wireless connection. If you are using a third party wireless router please contact your wireless router vendor for support.
- Solution 5
- If using a third party router please bypass it wiring your device directly into the modem with a Cat5 or Cat6 Ethernet cable
- If bypassing your third party router works, please contact your wireless router vendor for support.
- Solution 6
- If none of the above fixes your issue please contact technical support to get assistance with your issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
If these solutions don't fix your problem, call Technical Support.
|Location||Tech Support Numbers|
|Baxter, Cookeville South||858-6065|
Twin Lakes Telephone Internet Access Telephone Numbers
|Location||56K Modem Number||ISDN Modem Number|
|Baxter, Cookeville South||858-5600||476-5600|